Thursday, January 31, 2013

naskah film karya "CHAUTZ" berjudul "when you're gone"

Berikut saya akan share sebuah naskah film da;lam bahasa inggris... untuk soal filmnya, masih dalam proses...
 Ghytha : mom, wake up ! it’s time to dawn pray.
Lela : just you are ahead, i will follow you later
Ghytha : yes mom J
Setelah shalat,  ghytha menyiapkan makanan dan membersihkan rumah , kemudian dia siap-siap untuk ke sekolah. Pada waktu yang bersamaan
Whynha : (alarm berbunyi) it so disturb me ! (sambil mematikan alarm)
Surya : whynha , wake up ! you must go to school ! if you don’t wake up, you will be  late! it’s have seven o’clock !
Whynha : what ? seven o’clock ? oh my god !

A fiew minutes later
Surya : whynha, you must breakfast before  you go to school
Whynha : i so rushed mom, i’m going now ! bye
Surya : be carefull honey !
At the school.............................................................................................................................................
Annar : good morning my student, before,  we had  already study about review text, and now i want
give you a task and.......................................
Whynha : assalamu alaikum , i’m sorry mom, i come late becauseeee.........
Annar : don’t  say anymore, i must give you a punishment  , because you don’t dicipline ! now, you can not to follow my lesson !
Ghytha  :  i’m sorry mom, but i think isn’t right, as student, we must study, and i think whynha have any reason why she was coming late.
Annar : i know ghytha, but you shoudn’t  advocating her!
Ghytha : i don’t advocating her, but i just  explain that a student must get education mom, if whynha come late again , you may give her a punishment
Annar : ok, i forgive you whynha, but i’m warning you,  if you do it again, you must accept my punishment !
Whynha : yes mom, i promise i will not do it again, thanks for you goodness
Annar : ok, you may sit down now !
When break..............................................................................................................................................
Whynha : hmmmm, ghytha , thanks for your help, i don’t know what will happen with me if you don’t help me
Ghytha : you’re welcome J , as friend , we must  help each other
Sukma : hellloooooooo ! whynha , do you believe with ghytha ?
Whynha : what’s your mind ?
Asty : i think ghytha just  pretend goodness with you
Lyly : and she just  exploiting you , because she know that you are so rich
Ghytha : astagfirullah ! don’t say like that ! you’re wrong ! i’m not like you think!
Laela : ghytha , don’t lie to us ! you are a poor student, and you approach whynha because you want her money !
Whynha : stop ! don’t say anymore ! i’m sure that ghytha isn’t  like who you say ! ghytha, let’s go to the library
In the class................................................................................................................................................
Novhy’ : hy bro , what happened with you ?
Viaand : it’s about my task , it’s so dificult for me
Novhy : oh, there are books about this lesson in the library
Viaand : can you accompany me ?
Novhy : of course ! let’s go bro J
at the field.................................................................................................................................................
Sukma : hay novhy, hay viaand J
Asty : where is you will go ?
Novhy : we will go to the library
Viaand : yes, i want finish my task , and i ask novhy to help me
Laela : can we follow you to go to library ?
Lili : yes, we have a same task, we can finish it together. Let’s go
In the library.............................................................................................................................................
Novhy and Ghytha mengambil buku yang sama di perpus
Novhy : do you want this book ? here you are
Ghytha : yes, but you want it too, how can ?
Novhy : you can use it, if you have finish, you can give it to me
Ghytha : ok, thanks,,,, hmmmm are you alone ?
Novhy : no, i am here with viaand, he ask me to accompany him to finish his task , and you ?
Ghytha : oh, i’m here with whynha
Novhy : whynha ? (dengan wajah yang gembira)
..................................................................................................................................................................
Whynha : hmm, i think you are so happy now, why ?
Ghytha : just now, i meet with novhy , actually he is good, because he give me this book, although he want use it too.
Whynha : oh, novhy ..... Hmmmm, i think he like you
Ghytha : are you sure ?
Whynha : yes, i’m sure. Why ? do you like him ?
Ghytha : i think so, i like him, hmmmmm forget it, we must finish this task now
In the canteen...........................................................................................................................................
Laela  : hey guys, look at that.
Lhylhy : whynha, how times we must tell you, that ghytha just exploiting  you
Ghytha : hey, are you accusing me ?
Asty : of course, you want be whynha’s friend because you want whynha pay your requirment, for example , lunch like this
Ghytha : astagfirullah, you are wrong, i’m not same with your mind
Sukma : but the reality like that !
Whynha : hey stop! Don’t be noise ! you disturb the other people ! ghytha, don’t care about them, let’s go to the class now !
At the class................................................................................................................................................
Annar : pay attention please, ok my student, i wanna inform you about nasional examination, learn guidance wiil be held begin next week, and you can prepare your self to follow SNPTN registration.
Ghytha : hmmm, what is the faculty who you want ?
Whynha : i don’t know, may be i want register at english literature faculty. And you ?
Gyhtha : if god willing, i want register at mediciness faculty, i want make my mother pround with me
Asty : what ? are you sure ? hey , you must know that you just a poor student, how can be you want register at the mediciness faculty ?
Viaand : hey don’t be noise !    
Novhy : asty, you must not say like that ! nothing is imposible in this world !
Sukma : viaand, novhy, asty just say the reality, register at mediciness  faculty just match for rich students  like us , not for ghytha
Whynha : hey, what has  ghytha did with you ? so that you always affronting her. Can you see ? she always get a best score than you ! she always get the first rank during she school in here !
Annar : hey, why you be noise ? if there is not clear for you, you can ask  to me (memperlihatkan wajah jengkel). Ok if there is not question, i wiil leave you, thanks for you attention
Whynha : ghytha ? what happened with you ? are you okay ?
Ghytha : i don’t know, my head suddenly is so pain (pingsan tiba-tiba)
Whynha : novhy , help me, bring her to UKS
Viaand : what happened with ghytha ?   
Whynha : i don’t know, her head just so pain, but suddenly she is insensible
Novhy : viaand, help me  bring her go to UKS
..................................................................................................................................................................
Laela : why did ghytha late came back from school ? (sambil bolak-balik). So many work she which must do
Ghytha : assalamu alaikum, i’m sorry mom, i came late, because i have done my task with my friend.
Surya : ok, change your uniform, after that you must help me to make cakes and selling it
Ghytha : yes mom
..................................................................................................................................................................
Annar : ok my student, i wanna devide you become 2 group , ghytha as leader, and lyly, laela, asty, sukma join with ghytha’s group
Sukma : mom...... (sambil menaikkan tangan)
Asty : hush, don’t complain, we must accep it !
Sukma : ok....ok..... (sambil bergemmi)
Ghytha : i know why you want complain with Mrs.Annar, don’t worry  because whynha and i will do our task, if we need your help we will tell you
Laela : ok, you have know it !
At  whynha’s home...................................................................................................................................
Sambil mengerjakan tugas (musik)
Ghytha : (maireng) memegang kepala
Whynha : hey ghytha, are you  okay ? what happened ? you look so unhealty
Ghytha : i don’t know (pingsan)
Whynha : mom, help me...............
Surya : what happened with ghytha ? we must bring her go to hospital
At hospital.................................................................................................................................................
Surya : how about her condition ?  c
aInes : can i speak with you
Whynha : yes of cours
Ines : from the result, ghytha have a disease
Whynha : what ?
Ines : she have brain cancer
Ghytha : what you say ? that’s right ?
Ines : be patient ghytha, it’s temptation from god, but nothing is imposible if you believe there is a miracle
Ghytha : whynha, you must promise that you will keep this problem from my mother if you still assuming me as your friend
Whynha : hmmm, okay , i promise , be patient ghytha (sambil keluar bersama ines menemui surya)
Surya : what the result of her impaction ?
Ines : hmmm, she is just tired , Mrs.Surya
Surya : ok, it’s makes me relief
In front of the class...................................................................................................................................
Gita and novi talking in front  of the  class.
Wina: I must stay calm.Its just for my friend’s.Althought  I like him very much (menghela nafas)
Sofyan:  Hey whats up,,,what are you doing here ?
Wina: No,I’m fine.I just,I just.ahhh,whatever…
Sofyan :  What wrong with you? are you jealous with them?
Wina: No,I’m not.
Sofyan :  Don’t lie wina.I know your feeling to him.Just let them.It just because for your  friend.Dont give up to make her be happy.
Wina: Wina,hemm,yeahh.But its difficult yet for me.
Sofyan: If you want to see her became happy,you must be able for that.
Wina: Thaks for your encouragement.
Viaand : You’re welcome.
At the river to gita’s house.......................................................................................................................
Lili : Where is gita’s house?
Wina: just go ahead.Gita’s house in there ( sambil menunjuk ke depan)
Lili: ohh,,I’m impatient to arrive at her house.
Asti: me too
Leela : oh my god it is a river??
Wina:  In your mind??                                                                                                                            
Leela : Upttss,my high hills,,,,I must bring it.
Sukma: yeahh,,and why it’s too hot.Give me your fan asti.
Asti: oh,no.i need it.
Sukma: just a moment.Please
Asti: No,don’t you see me I’m so hot??
Wina: Husstt,,don’t be noisy.We will arrive.
After arrive at Gita’s house.......................................................................................................................
Wina: (knock the door ).Gita,we are coming
Gita: yahhh,please come in.
Lela: oh,is it your friend Gita??
Gita: yes mom.They are one group with me
Lili: We come to do homework with Gita,aunt
Lela:  Gita,bring the cake here.And don’t take too long.
Gita: Safe to enjoy it.I’m sorry,because we just can serve this cake.(while serve the cake)
Asti,Laela,sukma : What kind of this cake??
Lili: yeah,this is the firs time I see this cake.
Gita: In boeginise,we call it kambeng.
Lela: yeahh,,it has a nice taste.
Sukma: I never see that cake.Because we just know pizza.And I’ts has  a same form with that.
Lili: yahh,,and we think pizza is delicious with many varian of it.Hemm,yummii…
Laela:  Oh dear,but is it not pizza,Just enjoy it.
Gita: cmon,just eat it and we continue to study..
After did homework,they go home…........................................................................................................
Lela:  can you see it?? Your friend affronting our life.Its not to bad,because they still want to come here.
Gita: Oh mom,please don’t begin it.
Lela: you must listen to me.You must study hard,so that our life can be change.
Gita:I have tried mom.And I promise that I will do the best,
Lela: promise me that you will reach your dream.Use your time in a good way.Make .me proud of you.And then never make a relationship with a boy.
Gita : But mom,I just…
Lela: never agains me.Just listen to me.And come to you badroom to study again.
Gita: Oke mom ( cry).
At the class................................................................................................................................................
Ghytha : sambil memegang rambutnya yang rontok
Whynha dan ghytha : saling memandang dan menangis satu sama lain
Whynha : i promise i will make you be happy in pickings of your life (di dalam hati)
At the school when break time.................................................................................................................
Novi : Hy wina,what are you doing here?
Wina: I just looking for biologys book.
Novi: ohh,can I help you the search it??
Wina: no,thanks
Novi: But I will help you.Isnt wrong??
Wina: No,I can search it by my self
Novi: Wina,please…
Whynha :Why you force me??
Bu hasna : Hustt,don’t be noisy,it’s  library.You can disturb the other student.
Novi and wina : I’m sorry mom.
Novi:actually,I have something to say.
Wina: what is that.??
Novi: but not here.isnt a good place.
Wina : Just tell me.Because I don’t have an enough time.
Bu Hasna: hehh,,don’t be noisy. you’re still like that,get out from this library.
Novi: Oke mom,please forgive me
Wina: What would you say??
Novi : I don’t brave to say that.Because I know you wouldn’t accept it.
Wina:  To the point.
Novi: Wina,I like you.And I falling in love with you.Would you be mine??
Wina: are you kidding me??
Novi: No,I’m serious.I;m glad if you will accept me.
Wina: I’m sorry novi,but gita loves you.And if you love me,please make gita always be happy.Because she is need you right now.
Novi:  But,is’nt easy for me.Because I don’t love her.
Wina : You must try it.Please do it for me.
(Novi pergi tanpa kata-kata).dan wina ke kelas
In the class................................................................................................................................................
Annar: oke,at Monday we will face national examination.I hope you prepare your self.And study hard,
(music)
Last day of examination,gita  pingsan.Di bawa ke RS...............................................................................
Wina: Dok,please help our friend
Novi: Yes doctor,she is insensible
Doktor: Oke
Gita: (sadar) Mom,Where is me??
Lela: it is in Hospital.
Bu guru : Yeah,doctor said you must take a rest
Sofyan and novi : Get well soon,Gita.
Lela : Why you never tell me about your disease??
Wina : I’m sorry aunt,we’re worried aunt will be sad.
Novi : Don’t  blame one each other.The important  thing right now is how gita can be  health like early.
Gita: Tahnks you for all who take a care to me.
Gita’s Birthday at hospital........................................................................................................................
Lela : You friends,come.
Gita : whos is them mom?
Lela : Wina and Novi.
Wina and Novi : Happy birthday winaa,, 2x
Gita: Tahnk because you’re still remember my birthday.I’m glad because you always be my friend.
Gita : pass away
Dokter : I’m sorry (music)
Wina: Gitaaa hiks,,hiks hiks…
Several months later.................................................................................................................................
Annar : Announcement for the all student of 3th grade please to come to see the result of SNMPTN.
Lili,sukma,laela,Asti run to the papan pengumuman.Tidak sabaran untuk melihat dan kaget melihat hasilnya…
Wina  maju melihat hasilnyaa..Menangis dan menunjuk nama-nama yg lulus  (mengingat kata-kata gita yg ingin membahagiakan ortunya)
Rekama wina :If Gita see this announcement,she will be happy.But,is impossible for that.Because she is stay peace at her place.
Gita’s house
Wina,Annar,Novi and Sofyan come to Gita’s house.
Annar : knock the door and offer the result of gita’s  SNMPTN.Mrs lela,this is the amplop,and please read it.
Lela (read) : menghayalkan Gita.( Byangan-bayangan’e)….
Annar : very regrettably,gita leave us so quickly.Whereas she is a clever student,I’m very proud with her,because when she live she never give up.
Sukma : we’re so sorry,we’re regret for our attitude with her,Maybe it’s the impact so that we’re not pass in  this SNMPTN.
THE END










3 komentar:

komentar anda sangat berharga